WVDE will pay for PALS for PreK through grade 3!
Why use PALS?
- Click here for an overview of PALS use, implementation, and background.
- See how PALS correlates with West Virginia English & Language Arts Standards:
PALS renewal season is starting soon!
- Please submit your West Virginia PALS renewal order information here.
Have you signed up to use PALS and need to know next steps?
The West Virginia Department of Education encourages all districts to utilize Form A in the 2021-22 school year for the beginning and end of the year PALS assessments.
Administrators may choose to preset the form (A or B) for the entire district to make sure all teachers are using the same form. For PALS-PreK, this is not necessary because it has only one form.
Are you interested in PALS for grades 4-8?
- You can include your request for PALS in the upper or middle grades when you submit your order for 2021-22. Look for the section of the order form that allows you to submit student numbers for PALS Plus for grades 4-8 (as separate from student numbers for grades 1-3).
- Contact our PALS team at email@example.com.