Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
- PALS and the Colorado READ Act
- Click to view the Colorado READ Act Cut-off Scores for Identifying a Significant Reading Deficiency.
- The READ Act and PALS Quick Checks
- PALS Mid-Year Summed Score calculation
- PALS: Common Academic Standards (CAS) and Colorado English Language Proficiency (CELP) Standards
The Phonological Awareness Literacy Screening (PALS) is a research-based screening, diagnostic, and progress monitoring tool. Colorado teachers use PALS to identify students at risk of developing reading difficulties, diagnose students’ knowledge of literacy fundamentals, monitor progress, and plan instruction that targets students’ needs. Feel free to contact our main support and information line at (888)-924-7257 or firstname.lastname@example.org.