We’re so glad you’re using PALS to continue to support literacy intervention and instructional planning! Your 2020-21 user agreement will end on June 30, 2021.
Need a renewal quote for 2021-22? We’ll be sending a two-year quote based on your last year’s order in the coming weeks! If you would like a different quote, please contact us at email@example.com.
Wisconsin CESA, West Virginia, and South Carolina districts: Select your location from the drop-down menu above, under “State-Specific Information,” to find your specific renewal instructions.
- If you need assistance in finding out how many students your school or district assessed during the previous year, follow these instructions or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ll email a Client Order (quote) to the person you list as this year’s “Order Contact,” along with a blank Implementation form to confirm your online system information for this school year.
Ready to place your order?
You’ve already filled in the Renewal Request form above, and received your Client Order, and everything looks correct. What’s next?
To complete your order, reference the instructions in the email you received with the Client Order, and include the following in your reply to email@example.com:
(1) Your signed contract (Client Order, or purchase order that references the correct Client Order number).
- If you requested a Client Order with a signature line to serve as your contract, simply sign the document and attach it to your email.
- If you are using a signed purchase order as your contract, check the following before returning it to us:
- The purchase order references the Client Order Number from the Client Order document you received from us, and no additional terms are included on the purchase order document.
- The billing and shipping information on your purchase order match the ones on the Client Order document.
- The business name on the purchase order is made out to:
- Illuminate Education, LLC
- 6531 Irvine Center Drive #100
- Irvine, CA 92618
- Any purchase order must include the purchasing organization’s letterhead, the correct shipping address, billing address, total amount of purchase indicated on the Client Order, and signature of purchaser, in addition to the Client Order Number. (If you are ordering for a small private school that does not usually use purchase orders, you can create one applying this criteria, or just request a version of the Client Order that you can sign and return as your contract.)
(2) Make sure you have filled out the PALS Implementation Form when you send your order.
- A link to this form will be included in the email we send to you with your Client Order.
- Completing this information ensures that we can get you set up with PALS quickly and efficiently as soon as your order is processed.
(3) Attach an updated tax exemption form for your school/district, if the one we have on file for you has expired.
If you have questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re happy to help!
Expecting to pay via credit card? We now have the option to electronically sign your client order via DocuSign and simply return that to us instead of a purchase order. After your order is processed, you’ll receive an invoice that includes your payment options, including the option to pay by credit card.
Note that we have been a division of our parent company, Illuminate Education, LLC, since July 2018. If your purchasing department needs to update vendor information for purchasing PALS (i.e., still listed under PALS Marketplace, CaseNEX, or IO Education), you may link here to the Illuminate Education W9 form.