Make the connections between PALS data and effective literacy intervention and classroom instruction.
PALS supports teachers, literacy staff and administrators throughout the school year with access to professional development that is time-sensitive and valuable! Our library of topics goes beyond the PALS assessment, with literacy-related topics of interest and value to any grade level.
All teachers and administrators who use PALS have access to basic administration tutorials through your PALS Online System accounts.
PALS Premier Package
All new customers for 2021-22, as well as returning Premier customers, have access to the following:
PALS Monthly Topical Webinars
PALS Professional Development Website
- All faculty in your district may have access to view all of our online courses at palspd.ioeducation.com.
- If you already have an account, simply use your PALS Online credentials to sign in.
- If you need to create an account, your PALS district representative will supply you with a registration code to complete the account creation. Click here to learn how to create an account for our PD site.
Additional PALS Training Options
PALS at Illuminate Education will no longer be offering additional webinars or on-site trainings for purchase. We understand the importance of effective assessment implementation, including adequate training for teachers to ensure that assessments are being administered appropriately and accurately, and that school faculty are aware of available online reports and resources. For this reason, Premier PALS customers will now have free access to pre-scheduled PALS Administration trainings in the fall for each of the English PALS assessments, including time for Q&A at the end of each session. The dates and times for these trainings are posted below. Premier customers also continue to have access to the PALS Monthly Webinar series and to the PALS Professional Development website courses.
PALS-PreK Administration Training Webinars:
- Wednesday, Aug. 18, 3:00 ET
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 3:00 ET
PALS-K Administration Training Webinars:
- Thursday, Aug. 19, 3:00 ET
- Wednesday, Sept. 15, 3:00 ET
PALS Plus Administration Training Webinars:
- Friday, Aug. 20, 3:00 ET
- Thursday, Sept. 16, 3:00 ET
A link to register for these trainings will be sent to Premier district representatives during the week preceding each webinar.
Note that all teachers and administrators, including those who are not in Premier districts, have access to PALS Administration tutorials via their PALS Online accounts at all times.