Make the connections between PALS data and effective literacy intervention and classroom instruction.
PALS supports teachers, literacy staff and administrators throughout the school year with access to professional development that is time-sensitive and valuable! Our library of topics goes beyond the PALS assessment, with literacy-related topics of interest and value to any grade level.
All teachers and administrators who use PALS have access to basic administration tutorials through your PALS Online System accounts.
PALS Premier Package
If your district has purchased the PALS Premier Package, you have access to the following at no additional charge:
PALS Monthly Topical Webinars
- On the third Tuesday of each month, join one of the PALS literacy specialists as we present a one-hour webinar. Topics vary according to the time of year and requests from our users. See the webinar schedule for 2020-21 here.
PALS Professional Development Website
- Your premier purchase also gives you access to all of our online courses at palspd.ioeducation.com.
- If you already have an account, simply use your PALS Online credentials to sign in.
- If you need to create an account, your PALS District Representative will supply you with a registration code to complete the account creation. Click here to learn how to create an account for our PD site.
Live Webinars for Purchase
PALS also offers live, virtual trainings for an additional cost. (On-site trainings are currently suspended until further notice.) Topics offered include, but are not limited to:
- PALS Administration
- How to Use PALS Data to Drive Instruction
- Teaching Families How to Support Literacy Instruction
- Literacy Building Blocks: Phonological Awareness
- Literacy Milestones: Concept of Word in Text
- Monitoring Student Progress with PALS Quick Checks
- PALS Electronic Lesson Plans and other Instructional Resources
- Introduction to Word Study
- Sight Word Development and Building Fluency
- Ask us about other literacy-related topics!
For more information about our professional development options and scheduling, or to get a quote, please contact us at email@example.com.