Make the connections between PALS data and effective literacy intervention and classroom instruction.
PALS is proud of the fact that we support teachers, literacy staff and administrators throughout the school year with access to professional development that is time-sensitive and valuable! Our library of topics goes beyond the PALS assessment, with literacy-related topics of interest and value to any grade level.
PALS Premier Package
If your district has purchased the PALS Premier Package, you have access to the following at no additional charge:
PALS Monthly Topical Webinars
- On the third Tuesday of each month, join one of the PALS literacy specialists as we present a one-hour webinar. Topics vary according to the time of year and requests from our users. See the webinar schedule for 2018-19 here.
PALS Professional Development Website
- Your premier purchase also gives you access to all of our online courses at palspd.ioeducation.com.
- If you already have an account, simply use your PALS Online credentials to sign in.
- If you need to create an account, your PALS District Representative will supply you with a registration code to complete the account creation. Click here to learn how to create an account for our PD site.
On-Site Training and Live Webinars
PALS also offers on-site sessions and live webinars at an additional cost. Topics offered include but are not limited to:
- PALS Administration and Scoring
- How to Use PALS Data to Drive Instruction
- Concept of Word in Text
- Monitoring Student Progress
- PALS Electronic Lesson Plans and other Reading Resources
- Word Study – Part 1
- Word Study – Part 2
- Phonological Awareness: What and How?
- The Importance of Oral Language
- Or a topic designed just for your district!
For more information about our professional development options and pricing, please contact one of our literacy specialists at firstname.lastname@example.org.