Make the connections between PALS data and effective literacy intervention and classroom instruction.
PALS supports teachers, literacy staff and administrators throughout the school year with access to professional development that is time-sensitive and valuable! Our library of topics goes beyond the PALS assessment, with literacy-related topics of interest and value to any grade level.
All teachers and administrators who use PALS have access to basic administration tutorials through your PALS Online System accounts.
PALS Premier Package
All new customers for 2022-23, as well as returning Premier customers, have access to the following:
PALS Monthly Topical Webinars
- On the third Tuesday of each month, join us for a one-hour webinar on a PALS- or literacy-related topic.
- Topics vary according to the time of year and requests from our users. Topics for 2022-23 have not yet been determined. See the webinar schedule for 2022-23 here.
PALS Professional Development Website
- All faculty in your district may have access to view all of our online courses at palspd.ioeducation.com.
- If you already have an account, simply use your PALS Online credentials to sign in.
- If you need to create an account, your PALS district representative will supply you with a registration code to complete the account creation.* Click here to learn how to create an account for our PD site.
*PALS district representatives receive your district’s PD site registration code in an email during the week after July 15. If you are a representative who has misplaced your district’s code or did not receive a code, please contact our office at email@example.com.
Note that all teachers and administrators, including those who are not in Premier districts, have access to PALS Administration tutorials via their PALS Online accounts at all times.