Webinars for Premier customers will occur at 4:30 pm EST on the third Tuesday of each month for both teachers and administrators. See below for the schedule of topics.
Monthly Webinar Topic Schedule for 2021-22
- August 17: PALS Quick Start Guide for Administrators and Specialists
- September 21: PALS Quick Start Guide for Teachers
- October 19: Addressing Learning Loss with PALS Quick Checks
- November 16: Using PALS Plus Data – A Planning Demonstration for Teachers
- December 21: Using PALS-K Data – A Planning Demonstration for Teachers
- January 18: Using PALS-PreK Data – A Planning Demonstration for Teachers
- February 15: Phonological Awareness: The What and the How
- March 15: Teach Families How to Support Literacy Development at Home
- April 19: Sight Word Development and Building Fluency
- May 17: Spring Reporting and End-of-Year Review
A link to join the webinar will be emailed each month to customers who have purchased the Premier package for this school year. Recordings of past webinars can be found on the PALS Professional Development website a few days after each webinar occurs.
New! PALS Administration webinars for new teachers in Premier districts:
PALS-PreK Administration Training Webinars:
- Wednesday, Aug. 18, 3:00 ET
- Tuesday, Sept. 14, 3:00 ET
PALS-K Administration Training Webinars:
- Thursday, Aug. 19, 3:00 ET
- Wednesday, Sept. 15, 3:00 ET
PALS Plus Administration Training Webinars:
- Friday, Aug. 20, 3:00 ET
- Thursday, Sept. 16, 3:00 ET
A link to register for these trainings will be sent to Premier districts along with the monthly webinar invitation links during August and September.