Webinars for Premier customers will occur at 4:30 pm EST on the third Tuesday of each month for both teachers and administrators. See below for the schedule of topics.
Monthly Webinar Topic Schedule for 2021-22
- August 17: PALS Quick Start Guide for Administrators and Specialists
- September 21: PALS Quick Start Guide for Teachers
- October 19: Addressing Learning Loss with PALS Quick Checks
- November 16: Using PALS Plus Data – A Planning Demonstration for Teachers
- December 21: Using PALS-K Data – A Planning Demonstration for Teachers
- January 18: Using PALS-PreK Data – A Planning Demonstration for Teachers
- February 15: Topic TBD
- March 15: Topic TBD
- April 19: Sight Word Development and Building Fluency
- May 17: Spring Reporting and End-of-Year Review
A link to join the webinar will be emailed each month to customers who have purchased the Premier package for this school year.
Recordings of past webinars can be found on the PALS Professional Development website a few days after each webinar occurs.