Having trouble logging in? Scroll down to see a checklist of possible reasons.
Helpful links for teachers and administrators:
- Logging in to the PALS Online System
- Resetting your password Users who click “Unsubscribe” on emails from email@example.com will not longer be able to receive password reset emails.
- PALS Quick Scoring option
- Updating Disability Status on a Student Record
- PALS Online System Icons
- How to Print Consumables from the PALS Online System
- How to Use the School-Level PALS Grouping Function
- PALS reports and where to find them
- Instructional resources within the PALS Online System
- How to Delete Current Scores in the PALS Online System
- Late Score Entry Policy
Helpful links for administrators only:
- Student Records: options for adding, updating, or moving, including Student Data Upload
- User accounts: creating new accounts, adding classes, or assigning school-level roles
- User accounts: managing division level roles
- User accounts: deactivating and restoring access to accounts
- Assigning Current Class to a Different (New) Teacher
- Accessing previous data: data download files
Click here to watch a short video clip about…
- A Quick Tour of the New Online System
- Uploading or Updating Student Records – Student Data Upload process
- Teachers and Classes
- Managing Students – Part 1
- Managing Students – Part 2
- Score Entry – Part 1
- Score Entry – Part 2
- Deleting Scores for a Student for the Current Assessment Window
- Removing an Empty Class from a Teacher’s PALS Online Account
Having issues logging in? Check for…
- Are you on the correct login page at https://palsk8.com/?
- Do you need to reset your password? Please note that password reset emails arrive from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do you have a PALS Online account? (If not, please contact your school or district administrator to set up an account for you.)
- Has your account been assigned a class or administrative role for the current school year?
- Was your email spelled correctly when your account was created? (Administrators can check this through the “Manage Accounts” link.)