There are no additional fees for initial implementation, additional administrator access, shipping costs, etc. beyond the basic per-student price.
Our minimum required purchase is 20 student licenses per PALS assessment.
Each student license includes:
- Assessment using PALS (English or Spanish) for the current or upcoming school year for the assessment you are purchasing.
- PALS Online System access for any number of teachers and/or administrators for whom your district wants to grant access, for entering scores during assessment and immediate access to reports
- (For assessments in English): Access to PALS Quick Checks tools for monitoring progress, and instructional support resources such as PALS Electronic Lesson Plans, via PALS Online accounts.
- Reusable assessment binders (up to 1 per 10 student licenses), including replacement of materials older than 4 years for returning customers.
- Consumable assessment forms for each student, as needed based on assessment purchased and number of student licenses.
- Online training tutorials for assessment administration
- Access to the PALS Professional Development website and monthly webinars about PALS and reading/spelling development and instruction.
- Phone and email support, not only for technical questions, but also for assessment administration, finding reports, and interpreting data to help teachers plan effective literacy instruction and intervention!
Additional Training Options for optional additional purchase:
Tailored to your school’s or district’s needs, and offering a wide range of topics.
- Virtual training: $750 (webinar, single topic, up to 3 hours)
- Webinar series: $1200 (3 webinars, 2 hours each, to go in-depth on a single topic)
Domestic purchases only.