Click here for an overview of PALS use, implementation, and background.
Returning school districts: Visit this page if you’re ready to get started with your renewal.
Basic steps for getting a price quote / placing an order for PALS:
1. Establish the grade levels and numbers of students you will assess next school year (i.e., the number of student licenses you need for each assessment):
- PALS-PreK: Any children not yet in kindergarten who may be able to demonstrate literacy knowledge/skills (usually ages 3-4, or 5 year olds not yet in kindergarten)
- PALS-K: Kindergarten students
- PALS Plus: Students in grades 1-8, regardless of instructional level (PALS is a formative, adaptive assessment)
- PALS español PreK: Any children who fit the criteria above, whose native language is Spanish. Contact us for pilot information!
- PALS español K: Kindergarten students whose native language is Spanish, who will receive instruction in both English and Spanish, or who are transitioning from Spanish to English instruction.
- PALS español 1-3: Students in grades 1-3 whose native language is Spanish, who will receive instruction in both English and Spanish, or who are transitioning from Spanish to English instruction.
2. Download and complete the PALS Quote Request form, and return it to our team at email@example.com.
- Be sure to indicate whether you are requesting a quote for the remainder of the current school year (2019-20), or for the next school year (2020-21).
- We will provide a quote document that has a specific Client Order Number at the top of the page, along with a blank Implementation form and instructions for ordering.
Ready to place your order?
Return the following items to firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order:
(1) Your signed purchase order that references the Client Order number.
- The Client Order Number on your purchase order must match the one on the Client Order document you receive from us.
- Please check the business name on your purchase order to make sure it’s made out to:
- Illuminate Education, LLC
- 6531 Irvine Center Drive #100
- Irvine, CA 92618
- Any purchase order must include the purchasing organization’s letterhead, the correct shipping address, billing address, total amount of purchase indicated on the Client Order, and signature of purchaser, in addition to the Client Order Number. (If you are ordering for a small private school that does not usually use purchase orders, you can create one applying this criteria, or just request a version of the Client Order that you can sign and return as your contract.)
(2) Your completed PALS Implementation Form
- A blank copy will be included with the package we email to you with your Client Order.
(3) A current tax exemption form.
Expecting to pay via credit card? You will still need a purchase order document as described above for us to process your order. After your order is processed, you’ll receive an invoice that includes your payment options.
- You can write “paying with credit card” on your purchase order document, and include a phone number and times you’re most available to take a call, for a speedier payment process.
If you have questions along the way, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We’re happy to help!