Webinars for Premier customers will occur at 4:30 pm EST on the third Tuesday of each month for both teachers and administrators. See below for the schedule of topics.
Monthly Webinar Topic Schedule for 2018-19:
- August 21: What’s New? PALS 2018-19 plus Organizing for the PALS Assessment
- September 18: Diagnosing Reading Levels
- October 16: Concept of Word in Text
- November 20: Monitoring Student Progress w/PALS Mid-Year and Quick Checks
- December 18: Word Study – Part 1
- January 15: Sight Words and the PALS WRI Task
- February 19: Phonological Awareness: What and How?
- March 19: Supporting Comprehension
- April 16: Topic To Be Determined
- May 21: Spring Reporting and End-of-Year Review
A link to join the webinar will be emailed each month to customers who have purchased the Premier package for this school year.