Support for Your Role
Setting up PALS in Your School or District
- Visit the Initial Setup and Managing Accounts page to view instructions and recommendations for assigning classes and administrative accounts to your faculty.
- Contact our office if you have questions or special circumstances that you’d like to talk through with one of our literacy specialists.
- See options for managing student records, including options for how to add students to classes, updating student records, and transferring students to or from classes
- Keep student records accurate!…
- Be sure that the information in your SDU file is accurate and current,including class/teacher assignments and grade levels.
- Special education coordinators should alert teachers and reading specialists to any IEP updates that might require changes to students’ accommodations and/or disability status in the PALS Online System. PLEASE CHECK DISABILITY STATUS BEFORE ENTERING SCORES!