Announcing: CESA partnership with PALS
for the 2020-21 school year!
CESA Purchasing has negotiated a statewide contract for the Phonological Awareness Literacy Screening (PALS) with the addition of value-added resources included with your purchase at no additional charge. This special PALS contract includes:
Premier PALS benefits
- Invest in your teachers’ professional knowledge! Premier customers have access to the PALS Professional Development website, monthly topical webinars, and data analytics support from PALS literacy specialists.
Virtual PALS Professional Development
- An additional webinar series tailored to WI CESA district interests! PALS will once again offer live and recorded webinars for your PALS professional development on topics of high interest according to our surveys of Wisconsin teachers and reading specialists.
- Click here to view the 2019-20 WI CESA professional development schedule.
- Click here to view the 2020-21 WI CESA professional development schedule.
Continued 2019-20 Premier pricing
- Save $1 per student license by locking in the same pricing for the Premier package that you paid in 2019-20.