Announcing: CESA partnership with PALS
for the 2018-19 school year!
CESA Purchasing has negotiated a statewide contract for the Phonological Awareness Literacy Screening (PALS) with the addition of value-added resources included with your purchase at no additional charge. This special PALS contract includes three added benefits:
Teacher Set Replacement
- Bye, bye boxes! Take advantage of this one-time opportunity to replenish with our new Teacher Set binders that contain both Forms A & B. One teacher set is granted per every 20 student licenses.
Virtual PALS Professional Development
- You spoke, and we listened! We understand that it’s difficult to send teachers to professional development opportunities outside of your district, so we’re adjusting to meet your needs! During the 2018-19 school year, PALS will once again offer live or recorded webinars for your PALS professional development.
- Click here to view the professional development schedule
IO Insights/Virtual Data Wall
- Sort, group, and filter student data
- View PALS and student information
- Longitudinal data insights
- Develop personalized instructional plans for students
Visit www.cesapurchasing.org/PALS for more information.