Happy New Year from PALS!
- The PALS Mid-Year recommended assessment window is January 3-February 16. Score entry will remain open until March 16.
- Your fall classroom reports are still available on your Reports page.
- Visit our PALS Mid-Year assessment page for information and guidance about what’s different from fall/spring assessment.
- Entering any late scores is a process that must be done by our office staff.
- There is a $50 per classroom fee for this service.
- Scores must be mailed in securely, using the process outlined in our Late Score Entry Policy.
If you used to use Traditional Score Entry, you’ll love “Quick Scoring”!
- Explore this recently added feature here.
The PALS Monthly Webinar for Premier customers is called “Progress Monitoring with PALS Mid-Year and Quick Checks.”
- Join us on January 16 at 4:30 ET. Premier customers will receive an email with the webinar link during the preceding week.
- Our recorded webinars are on the PALS Professional Development website.