If you already have a PALS Online account, please log in at any time. If you do not already have a PALS Online account, please follow the steps in the “Important Information” box to the right. If you are a PALS District Representative, your PALS Online account has been set up for you.
Having issues logging in? Check for…
- Are you on the correct login page at https://palsk8.com/?
- Do you need to Reset your password?
- Please note that password reset emails arrive from email@example.com. Users who click “Unsubscribe” on emails from firstname.lastname@example.org will not longer be able to receive password reset emails.
- Do you have a PALS Online account?
- If not, please contact your school or district administrator to set up an account for you.
- Has your account been assigned a class or administrative role for the current school year?
- Was your email spelled correctly when your account was created?
- Administrators can check this through the “Manage Accounts” link on the School Home Page or Division Home Page.
- Have you tried clearing your browser’s cache/history, or switching to a different browser?
- This may help if someone was previously logged into a different account on your computer, or if you’re using an outdated version of your browser.
- Try typing palsk8.com directly into the URL window instead of using a bookmark from last year.
- Once you’re there, feel free to reset that bookmark!
- Are you also using another IO Education product, such as IO Assessment or IO Insights, with the same email address?
- Make sure your password is set for the same thing on both login pages.
- Has your school or district renewed their student licenses for 2018-19?
- Visit our Ordering or Renewing page for information about getting set up for this school year.
If you’ve already tried all of the steps above and are still encountering difficulty logging in, please contact us at email@example.com or 866-817-0726 x6. We’ll be happy to help.