The PALS Online System is open!
- Consider using one of our Quick Start guides to check off important PALS-related tasks at the beginning of the year.
- Administrators, as well as teachers who have been assigned a class for the current school year in the PALS Online System, can now log in at palsk8.com to add or update student records, assign classes to teachers, and create accounts for new faculty who support student literacy.
- Administrators can access data from last year in .csv form through the downloadable Data Files.
- Teachers may also view historical data for the students assigned to them for the current school year by clicking on the “Reports” tile.
- See the calendar link to the right for the current assessment calendar.
- Login issues? Visit our login troubleshooting checklist here.
Forgot to renew, or ready to make a first-time purchase?
See our Ordering or Renewing page to place an order for the 2019-20 school year, or contact our customer support team (see below) with any questions.
Need to reach us?
You’ll find lots of helpful links and instructions on this site. If you still need to contact the PALS team directly, however, email us at email@example.com or call us at 866-817-0726 ext. 6.