Update! New materials to support remote/nonstandard administration of fall PALS tasks have been added to the PALS Online System.
For teachers who are administering PALS fall tasks remotely, we have added support documents and materials to support these efforts.
- You can find these materials when you log into your PALS Online account by clicking on the COVID19 Resources tile.
- Materials are currently available for many of the K-8 Form B tasks (exceptions are outlined in the document, “PALS Remote, Nonstandard Administration: An Overview.”
- Materials for PALS-PreK will be available by the end of September. Contact us if your district will be assessing preschool children earlier than this and if you expect teachers to administer tasks remotely.
Welcome to the new school year!
The PALS Online System is open for the 2020-21 school year! Administrators may log in at any time to update or add faculty accounts, assign grade levels for the school year to teachers, and upload or assign student records to each teacher’s class.
The 2020-21 score entry windows can be found here. Note that the option for fall score entry extends from now through mid-December.
- Quick Start Guide for District Administrators
- Quick Start Guide for School Administrators
- Quick Start Guide for Teachers
If your school or district has not renewed PALS for 2020-21, your access to the PALS Online System has ended. To renew access, please see our Renewing PALS page or contact us at the number below, and we’ll be glad to support you through the process.
We have a new phone number!
Please refer to our new 805 number below to replace information in your contacts for the PALS team. Our previous 866 number will continue to work for a limited time.
Supporting your faculty through the COVID-19 era
As schools and school districts navigate these challenging times in response to COVID-19, our PALS/Illuminate team is on standby for you, as you make decisions regarding how to support families, teachers, and student learning in the coming months. We offer some options for support on this page.
Just getting started with PALS for the first time?
- Visit this page for an overview of PALS uses, implementation, and background.
- Log into the PALS Online System at palsk8.com.
- See the calendar link to the right for current window information.
Need to reach us?
You’ll find lots of helpful links and instructions on this site. If you still need to contact the PALS team directly, however, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 805-576-7117. Please note that this is a new phone number. Please replace the 866 number you may have for the PALS team in your contacts.