The PALS Team is here to support you.
As schools and school districts navigate these challenging times in response to COVID-19, our PALS/Illuminate team is on standby for you, as you make decisions regarding how to support families, teachers, and student learning in the coming months. We offer some options for support on this page.
PALS spring window is open!
The PALS spring screening window is open for score entry for districts continuing with assessments.
For those who are simply supporting continued literacy instruction or family literacy support based on data collected earlier in the year, your fall and mid-year data and reports, instructional activities, and parent activities continue to be available in your PALS Online accounts.
PALS Monthly Webinars continue to be available to Premier districts throughout the spring, and can be viewed from any location.
- Our April webinar about sight word acquisition incorporated several ideas for how to support sight word acquisition at home. You can find the recording of this webinar on the PALS PD website.
- The May webinar, originally about PALS spring reports, has been changed to the topic, “Teaching Families How to Support Literacy Development.”
Ready to renew for 2020-21?
See our Ordering or Renewing page to place an order for the 2020-21 school year, or contact our customer support team (see below) with any questions. View the 2020-21 assessment windows here. Note that the option for fall score entry extends through mid-December.
Just getting started for the first time?
- Visit this page for an overview of PALS uses, implementation, and background.
- Log into the PALS Online System at palsk8.com.
- See the calendar link to the right for current window information.
Need to reach us?
You’ll find lots of helpful links and instructions on this site. If you still need to contact the PALS team directly, however, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 866-817-0726 ext. 4.