The PALS Online System is open for the 2021-22 school year!.
The PALS Online System is open for fall 2021 set up and score entry as of July 15, 2021 for districts who have renewed for the coming school year. District representatives can begin updating administrator accounts and roles, assigning class accounts to teachers for the year, uploading new student records or select/move last year’s student records to create class lists, and even entering scores for fall assessment or Quick Check scores for assigned students as early as July 15.
See our Quick Start Guides for details and links to instructions for set up and a checklist of tasks to complete at the beginning of the school year.
The 2021-22 school year calendar of recommended assessment and score entry windows can be found here. The recommended assessment windows are based on those used during the original assessment design and establishment of screening benchmarks. Administering PALS during these periods increases the validity of screening results. The online score entry windows extend beyond these windows (before and after) to allow for early set up of class lists, and to accommodate different school year calendars.
- Most of our customers who alternate from Form A to Form B each year in grades K-8 are using Form A for 2021-22. However, please confirm with your local PALS district representative the correct form to use for your school or district.
PALS data from previous years is still available to district and school administrators via downloadable data files and in historical reports on your Reports tile. Teachers can view historical data for students assigned to them for the current school year by viewing Student History Report for each student or the Back to School Report for their current class; however, they can no longer access last year’s Class Summaries or other reports.
Just getting started with PALS for the first time?
- Visit this page for an overview of PALS uses, implementation, and background.
- Log into the PALS Online System at palsk8.com.
- See the calendar link to the right for current window information.
- If your district uses eduCLIMBER to view whole-child data in a single MTSS platform, PALS data updates automatically in eduCLIMBER nightly!
Need to reach us?
You’ll find lots of helpful links and instructions on this site. If you still need to contact the PALS team directly, however, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call us at 805-576-7117.